Amrapali is a variety of mango that is known for its sweet and delicious taste. This mango is believed to have originated in India and is named after a famous courtesan of the same name from ancient India. Amrapali mangoes are usually harvested from April to June and are a popular fruit in many parts of the world.
Apart from its sweet and delicious taste, Amrapali mangoes are also known to have several health benefits. Here are some of the health benefits of Amrapali mangoes:
- Rich in nutrients: Amrapali mangoes are rich in nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin A, and potassium. These nutrients are essential for maintaining good health and preventing various diseases.
- Boosts immunity: The high levels of vitamin C in Amrapali mangoes can help boost your immunity and prevent diseases.
- Improves digestion: Amrapali mangoes are a rich source of fiber, which is essential for good digestion. Eating Amrapali mangoes regularly can help prevent constipation and other digestive problems.
- Lowers cholesterol: The high levels of fiber and other nutrients in Amrapali mangoes can help lower your cholesterol levels and reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Helps with weight loss: Amrapali mangoes are low in calories and high in fiber, making them a great choice for anyone looking to lose weight.